A Message to Our Clients about COVID-19
Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is our #1 priority. Our staff already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies before the effects of COVID-19, but we’ve now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our customers and adhere to (and exceed) both Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and state regulations.
We ask that you adhere to the following safety precautions in order to protect the health and well-being of you and our staff during your visit:
- You must have an appointment in order to receive a service. NO WALK-INS at this time.
- Please remain in your car until your stylist calls you for your appointment. Our reception area is not available at this time.
- Please wear your face covering at all times while in the salon. If you don’t have one, we have disposable masks available for sale.
- Only the client receiving the service should be in the salon during the time of service. (Clients age 6 and under may be accompanied by an adult.)
- Nail clients must wash their hands prior to the service.
- We ask that you please reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or have had a fever within 48 hours of your service. We will be implementing this same safety precaution for our staff.
We are working hard to keep you and our salon community safe, and we know that we can count on you too. Together we will make it through this trying time.